THE JAPANESE SWORD GUIDE
Courtesy of Free Find
SITE SEARCH HINTS
- Be as specific as possible; entering the word 'katana' or 'sword' will return most pages on the site.
- Sword smith names are given as one word; i.e., kanemitsu (not kane mitsu).
- If you are looking for a specific phrase, enter it in quotation marks such as "military sword".
- The search engine will accept Boolean searches such as "noshu +seki".
- If results are negative, try reducing the number of key words.
- The search engine is not case specific.
- Wildcards are acceptable, but may return excessive and irrelevent results.
- The most relevant pages are listed first in the search results.
- The search engine DOES NOT find graphic images.
- This site DOES NOT include material on fictional (Highlander, Blade, etc.) or
Japanese "style" swords such as those made in China, Spain, India or elsewhere.
- If you can't locate a topic using the search engine, try the annotated site map
|search engine by freefind|
Gendai | Jumei Tosho | Origami | Flaws | Polearms | Tsuba | Logos | Real? | Clubs | Books | Events | Listservs | Kanji | Sageo
Nakirishi Mei | Measure | NBTHK | FAQ | Sinclaire | Articles | Sword Sites | Japan Sites | Martial Arts | World Swords
Yoshichika | Kanefusa | Kanezane | Teruhide | Koa Isshin | Nagamitsu | Emura | Tanto | Yoshimichi | Yasunori | Shigetsugu